As on overview, below you will find typical examples of Net Leased properties Tobias Kaiser can offer you. (For detailed information on NNN investments, please click here.)
Tobias invites you to inquire with him for individualized up-to-date offers, tailored specifically to your investment criteria and needs – principal buyers only please, no brokers.
The sample properties on this page are sorted by descending price, to give you an brief overview of what you might expect in the current market. For confidentiality reasons, all photos are stock images, and property locations are omitted.
Retail - Automotive
$13,544,000 · Cap rate 5.65% · NOI/year $765,236
New Tesla Flagship Dealership and Service Center, the only existing one in this state. Brand New 11-Year corporate net lease with 2% annual rent increases. Mission-critical location for flagship Tesla dealership in the Southern U.S. More details.
$10,660,000 · Cap rate 5.0% · NOI/year $533.000
Walgreens drugstore with pharmcay in choice location in the Southeast USA. 75 year absolute NNN lease, first option to cancel in 2032 (11 years). $120k median annual HH income within 1 mile. Approx. 66,000 sf / 6.000 qm site with drive-through pharmacy. More details
$7,848,000 · Cap rate 7.00% · NOI/year $533.000
100% occupied 2-tenant building, 85% by Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. through 2026, with rent increase in 2021 and at each of the 3 (5-year) option periods. Remaining 15% are occupied by Boot Barn Inc. through 2026 with a 10% rental increase in 2021 at the beginning of each of the 2 (5-year) option periods. The two approaching 2021 increases will lift the cap rate to approx. 7.52%. Property is anchor to a 200,000 sf power center, sited on a major road with 36,000 VpD and near an interstate access with an add'l 165k VpD. Avg. HHI $76,000 in 1-mi radius. More details
$4,519,000 · Cap rate 7.41% · NOI/year $334,865
Mission critical oncology center 100% occupied by national tenant, on campus of a regional hospital. Single-story 17,000 sf / 1,500 m2 facility built in 1991, renovated in 2018, with nearly $1m in existing tenant improvements and another $2.5m tenant improvements in progress. NNN lease expires in 7.5 years, with 2% annual rent bumps – however specialized equipment at this facility would result in over $1.6m additional installation cost for the tenant at a new location, if they were not to renew. More details
$2,732,545 · Cap rate 5.25% · NOI/year $143,459
Freestanding Pollo Tropical restaurant, sale-leaseback with a 20-year absolute NNN lease commencing at closing, annual rent escalations of 1.50%, and (4 x) 5-year renewal options. Built in 2007, approx. 3,300 sf / 306 m2 net leasable area, on a 1.23 acre lot with Drive-Through, located in the third-largest city of an income-tax free state. More Details
$1,653,450 · Cap rate 6.00% · NOI/year $99,207
Freestanding Dollar General in income tax-free state, with 10 year remaining on a NNN lease. 10% Rent increases during each of the four 5-year option periods. Dollar General's Same Store Sales surged 21% during COVID-19, S&P-rated Investment Grade Tenant BBB. Property built in 2015, approx. 9,100sf / 837m2 on a large 1.76 acre lot. High-quality construction with upgraded architectural features, surrounded by supporting dense residential area with minimal competition in immediate vicinity. More Details
TOBIAS KAISER, MSc, CIPS • KAISER ASSOCIATES INC • LIC FLORIDA REAL ESTATE BROKERS + CONSULTANTS • MEMBER REALTORS COMMERCIAL ALLIANCE • 370 CAMINO GARDENS BLVD 339 • BOCA RATON, FL 33432, USA • +1 954 834 3088 • KAISERASSOC@GMAIL.COM